N95 / P2 Disposable PPE Masks - 10 Pack
PACK OF 10 MEDICAL GRADE N95 MASKS
The N95 P2 mask is a level 2 barrier mask and has been vigorously tested with bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) greater than or equal to 98%. The N95 P2 mask conforms to EN149:2001+A1:2009 and complies with European standards EN14683 TYPE IIR.
The N95 mask can be used in the general public, dentristry and changing dressings on small wounds.
N95 P2 Mask Features
- Medical grade PPE Mask
- ARTG: 331427
- N95 mask with category P2 protection
- 95% of air-borne particulates are filtered out
- NSW Health recommends use of N95 as PPE for airborne diseases such as COVID-19
- Conforms to EN149:2001+A1:2009
- Super fold flat design, 3D structure and large filtration area
Latex free head straps and inserted nose clip
N95 P2 Packing Info
- 10 x N95 P2 masks per pack
N95 P2 Masks Available in Australia
- Only available to Australian residents
N95 Masks in Stock
- Overnight shipping from Epping NSW head office
Order Bulk Medical Masks
Please contact our Customer Service team on 1300 00 ENDO or email@example.com for bulk mask orders.
*Price shown is ex GST. Pricing including GST is $64.99.
Please note: The N95 P2 mask is not appropriate as a surgical mask for surgical applications or use in operating theatres.
If you would like to email our Customer Service Team regarding this product please click here.