Disposable Medical Masks - 50 Pack
PACK OF 50 MEDICAL GRADE 3 PLY DISPOSABLE MASKS
The 3 ply PPE mask is made from high quality non-woven fabric and has been vigorously tested wth bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) greater than or equal to 98%.
The protective mask conforms to EU Directive 93/42/EEC and complies with European standards EN14683:2019 TYPE IIR.
Classified as a level 2 medical mask, the disposable protective mask is intended to aid in preventing infections in patients and healthcare workers from the liquid droplets and aerosols from wearer’s mouth and nose, and for personal care.
Medical Mask Features
- Medical grade PPE Mask
- ARTG: 331427
- Hospital quality masks suitable for use as a PPE mask
- Made of 3 layers of high-quality non-woven fabric
- Dimension: 17.5cm x 9.5cm
- Conforms to EN14683 TYPE IIR SPECIFICATION
- Latex free
Medical Mask Packaging Info
- 50 x 3 ply medical masks per pack
Fast Shipping of Medical Masks in Australia
- Overnight shipping from Macquarie Park NSW head office
- Only available to Australian residents
Order Bulk Medical Masks
Please contact our Customer Service team on 1300 00 ENDO or email@example.com for bulk mask orders.
*Price shown is ex GST. Pricing including GST is $113.85
Please note: The 3 ply medical mask is not appropriate as a surgical mask for surgical applications or use in operating theatres.
If you would like to email our Customer Service Team regarding this product please click here.