Cathejell Mono – Catheter Lubricant Gel – Box of 25
Use Cathejell Mono prior to catheterisation to lubricate the urethra, and to enable smooth and comfortable insertion of your catheter. Cathejell protects against urethral trauma by instilling a viscose gel that slowly unfolds the urethral lining to prepare for catherisation.
Advantages of using Cathejell?
- Cathejell is sterile blister-packed - allowing you to break the tip into a sterile field with one hand. No touching of the tip is required – this minimises the risk of contamination resulting in an infection.
- Plain, water-soluble, sterile lubricant – no active ingredients to minimise the risk of allergic reactions
- Easy-grip collar and small size make positioning and squeezing the syringe hassle-free
- High viscosity gel prevents leakage and ensures durable urethral lubrication
- Free of: latex, paraben, PVC, DEHP
Instructions for use video
Instruction steps for Cathejell
*Price shown includes GST
For further information on Cathejell Mono, please contact us on
1300 00 ENDO | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to email our Customer Service Team regarding this product please click here.