KN95 / FFP2 Disposable PPE Masks - 10 Pack
PACK OF 10 KN95 / FFP2 MASKS
The KN95 P2 mask is a level 2 barrier mask and has been vigorously tested with bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) greater than or equal to 98%. The KN95 P2 mask conforms to EN149:2001+A1:2009 and complies with European standards EN14683 TYPE IIR.
The KN95 mask can be used in the general public, dentristry and changing dressings on small wounds.
KN95 / FFP2 Mask Features
- PPE Mask
- KN95 mask with category P2 protection
- 95% of air-borne particulates are filtered out
- Conforms to EN149:2001+A1:2009
- Super fold flat design, 3D structure and large filtration area
Latex free head straps and inserted nose clip
KN95 / FFP2 Packing Info
- 10 x N95 P2 masks per pack
KN95 / FFP2 Masks Available in Australia
- Only available to Australian residents
KN95 Masks in Stock
- Overnight shipping from Macquarie Park NSW head office
Order Bulk Face Masks
Please contact our Customer Service team on 1300 00 ENDO or email@example.com for bulk mask orders.
*Price shown includes GST.
Please note: The KN95 / FFP2 mask is not appropriate as a surgical mask for surgical applications or use in operating theatres. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
DISPLAYED ON THE PACKAGING.
If you would like to email our Customer Service Team regarding this product please click here.