Curbell Personal Monitor Starter Kit
The Curbell Personal Monitor is a simple but effective way of monitoring the movement of elderly persons under your care who may be suffering from dementia, or other mental conditions that affect their movement.
An alarm sounds when movement is detected, allowing you to intervene to prevent unassisted movement which can result in a serious fall or injury.
The Curbell Personal Monitor features a dome and string mechanism that is attached to a garment. When movement occurs, the dome is pulled from its magnetic socket and an alarm sounds. The alarm is silenced when the dome is placed back into the socket. The Curbell Personal Monitor can be applied quickly, and moved easily from one location to another.
- Simple solution for preventing fall related injuries in the home
- “Alarm”, “Low Battery”, and “In Use” indicator LEDs show status at a glance
- Nurse Call Jack allows direct notification to Nurse Call
- Bed, Chair, and Wall mount options are available
- Magnetic dome allows activation when pulled from any direction
- Volume control located within the battery compartment deters patients from changing the volume level
- Durable thick plastic casing and impact-resistant rubberized edging reduces replacement/repair costs,
- Certified to two meters fall resistance
Two Year Warranty
Size: 5.3" H x 3.5" W x 1.7" D
Power Source: 4 AA batteries
Starter Kit Inclusions
The Curbell Personal Monitor features a clip on the rear of the monitor that allows it to be mounted onto a wheel chair, or onto any of the optional mounting brackets, allowing you to place the system securely where it's most convenient to you.
The Curbell Personal Monitor Starter Kit conveniently comes with all the accessories you need to start using the system.
- 1 Curbell Personal Monitor
- 1 Bed mounting bracket
- 1 Wall mounting bracket
- 1 Magnetic mounting bracket
- 1 Velcro strap
- 1 Battery cover replacement
If you would like to email our Customer Service Team regarding this product please click here.